Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome to the 8th Grade Blog

Happy Start of the School Year!
We've been enjoying getting to know your daughters over the last few days and are all anticipating a great school year. We have lots of exciting activities and events in 8th grade and this blog is an opportunity for you to follow along with what's happening in each of our classes. It is designed specifically to let parents and families get a bird's eye view of daily life in the 8th grade. Check it at your convenience and see what is going on here at SGS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. I LOVE this! I might actually have a chance at knowing what my daughter is doing at school now. Thank you.
Susan Sullivan

Colleen McQueen said...

LOVE the blog! I hope you encourage the students to keep it alive and kicking.

joey mccune said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joey mccune said...

This is AMAZING! I LOVE the blog idea! What a fun way to keep up with SGS. Thank you-