Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Follow Up...

Hello All,

Thank you so much to those of you who came to the Unwind parent-daughter book meeting we had today at lunch. We had a lively discussion on the controversial issues the book brought up, and how the futuristic view of society Neal Shusterman gives, relates to everyday life. I had a wonderful time, and especially enjoyed hearing other classmates and their parent's perspectives of the book. Hopefully this enjoyable discussion will be quickly followed with many others!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I was very sorry to miss this. I do hope you do it again because it is a great idea and I would love to hear the opinions of the girls and their parents on books!

Bea said...

I do hope you organize another book club meeting with parents. I enjoyed the discussion very much.