Friday, January 30, 2009

Learning Team Meetings...

...are just around the corner! In the spirit of progressive education, I wanted to share this "blast from the past" video which seems to support those snappy song lyrics: Everything old is new again! Check out "Progressive Education in the 1940s" to see what I mean!

With regards to your upcoming LTMs, each 8th grader has been presented with a list of questions to entertain as she conducts her final SGS Learning Team Meeting! Should you be curious, the worksheet is posted on our SGS homework blog at http://my8thgrade.blogspot.com/

We look forward to seeing you all at learning team meetings next week. Because my LTMs are scheduled back-to-back, I will greatly appreciate timely entrances and exits...as will your 8th graders, I'm sure!

No comments: