Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Math Test and Progress Reports

Today, we took a practice test in preparation for our first Math test of the year tomorrow. The girls have done a great job thus far solving systems of equations and teasing apart the word problems that illustrate the crossing of linear patterns. I am confident they will do well on the test.

In addition, I gave the girls a missing work sheet that shows all of their homework that I have not seen yet for Math and GAOC. They also were introduced last week to the online posting of my grade book, which shows an up-to-date progress report for all of their work including homework, quizzes, projects, and tests. I hope to have scores from the test back to the girls and posted by the end of the week, as well. This grade book is password protected and is accessible from either the Algebrains or Writing Herstory websites.

I encourage you all to check in with your daughter on how she’s doing so far this year.

No comments: